We are a family that USUALLY waits until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas. But this year Kenny and I were overruled. Kennan came home from school on Monday and announced that...
1.)the weather was bad {it was raining}so he wouldn't be able to play outside
2.)he had no homework {only a 2 day school week}
3.) he didn't want to get bored
SO, that meant we should decorate the house for Christmas. He convinced Brayden to agree with him {that wasn't too difficult} and then they taught Grayson to say "today". Kenny and I gave in, which wasn't too hard since they are so darn cute. We had a lot of fun and it was probably better since it was spur of the moment and I hadn't built up too may expectations.
1 comment:
And isn't it nice to have that Christmas task out of the way already? Sounds like you have some great helpers.
Post a Comment