This morning with Kennan and Brayden both at school, Grayson and I got to spend some time together. We started off with a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Grayson worked on finishing off Brayden's breakfast.
He loves watching Mickey. His attention span only lasts for about 5 minutes but he gets pretty into it!
This face is like, "Mickey did what?!?!"
Look at those teeth!
Then we moved on to the ball pit. Unfortunately I can't fit in the ball pit, but it still provides plenty of entertainment for the both of us.
What a fun morning! I can't get enough of our baby boy!
(One year update: We went to the doctor yesterday for his one year check up. Despite discovering an ear infection and getting 4 shots, it was a great visit! He weighs 18.6 lbs (5%) and is 29 inches (25%). He's on the small end, but what's new? All of my kiddos are!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment