search engines

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

11 Months Old!

How can it be that my baby girl is 11 months old?? She is such a joy and brings so much excitement to our lives. Here are a few things you might want to know about Brayden... She has become pretty adventurous. She wants to be where the action is and has no problem putting herself into precarious situations. She has been found with her hands in the (clean) potty water, mouth on the trashcan, and fingers on the computer wires. This is a girl that needs lots of supervision and baby proofing!!!

She now has 5 teeth...3 on top and 2 on bottom. She loves to bite, chew, drool on, and taste everything she gets her hands on!
She adores Kennan. I know I have said this before but she is so content in his presence. It is so sweet and special to watch them interact!
She sometimes has bad hair days!!! And...I adore her curls!!
She has become a great eater! She dislikes baby food and loves to eat finger foods. Peas and carrots are the faves right now, and she can't go without yogurt and oatmeal in the mornings. All that worrying I did about her eating so many months ago is long gone!!

Thanks to everyone for your comments on the last post. It's nice to know who is reading!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new blog look and yes, I so enjoy keeping up with you via blog! your home is amazing!!!

Amber Rader said...

Cute layout! How's the Texas panhandle treating y'all? Your kids are as cute as ever. Keep taking those pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Brayden looks so much older already. I'm glad she is doing well eating now. I'm so glad you guys have internet. I was feeling out of touch with you. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I didn't leave my comment on the last one, but here is my comment for this post! I can't believe Brayden is so big already! I hope to see you guys soon once everything gets settled! I'm not that far away in Lubbock! :) Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

just in the past month since we all moved she has grown! she's so adorable: ) kennan getting to be such a big boy too! great pics.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer-
Nice job. The house looks great, the kids look great and it sounds like all is going well. We miss you very much and it is nice to see how things are going. I'm hoping to get on the ball and start one before this little guy comes.
-Karin

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 months, Brayden!!

I can't believe our babies are about to be a year old. It has flooowwwn by!

Alisa said...

Ahhhh! Finally, you have to babyproof too! :) Serves you right -- Kennan was way too good at not getting into everything!

Krista said...

Jennifer - It's so good to see pictures of your family. The kids already look so much older! Your new home is beautiful and looks so open, welcoming, and friendly. I am excited for ya'll. Yes, I don't know where I picked it up but I have transitioned into always saying ya'll now. Sorry about not posting before, we don't have internet yet either. Yay for coffee shops!
love,
Krista