search engines

Friday, January 11, 2008

Brayden Lynn

This post is quite delayed, as I meant to write it on her 5 month birthday. Better late than never right?? Our little girl brings so much joy to our lives. She is a giggler and a smiler, which really brightens our days!! She adores her big brother and can't wait until she can run around with him. Here are a few more things she is doing at 5 months:
*Brayden can roll from back to tummy.
*She has 1 tooth!! Her bottom right tooth has just popped through!
*She loves to grab onto her toys and shove them in her mouth.
*Brayden loves to play with the ball Kennan got her as well as the ducks that you see behind her in the picture.
*We are working on sitting up by herself. She can sit unassisted for about 15 seconds before she topples over.

3 comments:

mindy said...

You have the cutest kids ever!!! I love seeing all of the fun pictures of them! Probably a lot of your readers don't have blogs and feel silly commenting....I used to be one of them:) Glad y'all are having fun in Texas. Sorry we missed you at Rosa's:)

Jacquie said...

Brayden is precious!

*Kendra* said...

So cute! Love the footie picture. I can't seem to resist taking those, no matter how big they get!