search engines

Monday, February 12, 2007

I Finally Finished!!!

I started my first knitting project during the Christmas break and I finally finished it. Just looking at it, you are probably wondering why it took me so long. Well, I didn't work on it very consistently and I was still learning! If you are still wondering what it is...well, its a dishrag. I called Kenny to tell him I finished it and that he needed to get home soon to do some dishes!!

While Kenny was gone my mom came for a visit!! Kennan and I were so happy that she came to see us. It was nice to have her here so I wasn't the only parent for 4 days! Kennan loves his Grammy and I love my Mom!


5 comments:

*Kendra* said...

Hey there! I'm glad you posted on our blog--of course I remember the wedding, well, not the wedding, but chasing kids in the cry room! It's good to have these blogs to keep up with everyone! Do you care if I put a link to your blog on mine? Kennan is soooo cute!

Maurine said...

Kennan is getting so big! I forget to check blogs for a while and then spend a long time catching up. I love it when I get to ya'lls. Great job on the dish rag by the way!

Carissa said...

That's awesome that your mom got to come visit!

I'm really impressed with the rag too!

I'm ashamed to say I've barely been able to practice my knitting "skills" since I've been traveling so much lately.

The pictures on Kennan's website are so cute! He's a character!

Leslie said...

Congrats on your great accomplishment! That is wonderful. I am not sure I have the patience to take on such a task.

Allison said...

I am so jealous! I want to learn how to knit. Did someone actually teach you, or did you learn how on your own? Way to go!!!

And let me tell you...that Kennan is one cutie pie!