search engines

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Back to the blog?

I have never been this far behind in updating the ol' blog. I'd like to think I've got some pretty good excuses...

*We spent the last part of March and first part of April packing, organizing and cleaning.
*Then we were saying good bye and moving.
*Then we were unpacking and trying to get a temporary home comfortable, organized and livable.
*Then we packed back up and moved again, a few blocks down the road.
*Now we've been unpacking and getting organized and trying to make our new house feel like a home. 

Those are all good excuses in my book. Looking back on it, I wish I would have (could have) blogged even just a few sentences here and there just to remember fun or little things that happened during those crazy 8 weeks. Turns out not having internet makes things like that a little difficult. 

Anyway, all of that to say...is anyone still reading? I don't think I am going to keep this baby up if no one is. It's not that I post just for people to comment or tell me they are reading, but I really don't want to go through the work of it all if no one is. I have always thought I would print these blogs into books as some sort of journal, but who am I kidding? I'm not really going to do that! This blog is 4 years old and that would cost me a fortune!! I can tell through Google Reader that 68 people "follow" me so I think people are out there...or maybe not? 

5 comments:

Amber Rader said...

I'm still reading, and I've missed your posts! I wonder the same thing about my blog, but I know my grandma reads them, so that's enough for me. Haha :)

Meredith said...

I enjoy keeping up with y'all through the blog. It's easier to navigate than Facebook.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading!!
Love you, Mom

GEB said...

Sure hope you'll keep posting as you get settled--We like keeping in touch with your family this way.

Alisa said...

I'd love to see pics of new place and hear how the settling is going!