How could you not LOVE this face??
Grayson Benjamin turned 2 months old on Sunday, May 9.He is such a joy...an easy and laid back baby! I tell everyone that I think he knows he is #3...he has to be good!!!
We took him to the doctor today for his 2 month check up. He is as healthy as can be! The doctor said to keep doing what we are doing...cause we are doing it right!!!!He weighs 11 lbs 6 oz and is 23 3/8 inches.
And I think we can say that he officially found his fingers today!!Fun facts:
Kennan at 2 months: 10 lbs, 23 1/2 inches
Brayden at 2 months: 9 lbs 12 oz, 21 3/4 inches
I think it is safe to say that Grayson is our biggest baby yet!!
Oh, and I got a new camera today. I got a Nikon CoolPix P100. The pictures above were taken with it. I am pretty happy so far!!!
1 comment:
looks adorable!!! glad you got a new camera
Post a Comment