search engines

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fun with Friends!

Last week the kids and I took a road trip to FW with our good friends. 2 mommies and 5 kiddos under the age of 6 made for quite an adventure!

Jackson, Mason and Kennan showing off their wingspan at the zoo
Climbing in a cave...
It was H.O.T.!!!! They both wanted to go different directions!
We rode on the Forest Park Miniature Train...
Popsicles at Grammy and Pops'!
We went to the Stockyards to watch the cattle drive down Exchange...
My children wanted nothing to do with this picture, but Jackson did!

Swimming in Grammy and Pops' new pool! Jackson, Mason and Kennan
Brayden and Tristan in the baby pool...they came up with this pose on their own!


Jackson and Kennan got to stay up a little late and watch the NKOTB concert!
Once we got back, we resumed normal activities!
Kennan jumping into the pool...this is a big deal because he didn't need Kenny to catch him!
Dinner with friends!

We had a great trip to FW!!! Maybe the daddies will take the kids next time so the mommies can have a break!?!?!

8 comments:

Maria said...

Popsicles, pools, outside play...summer is so great. You do a wonderful job capturing the fun in photos!

*Kendra* said...

We love the zoo and train! Looks like yall had a fun visit!

bcstark said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We need to take Jackson to the Fort Worth Zoo next time we're there.

Karin said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could have watched the concert with you!!!

Brittany said...

I love that picture of Kennan and Brayden each pointing different directions at the Zoo. Isn't that what being a mother of two is all about- constantly going in two different directions?!

Carissa said...

What?? Grammy and Pops have a pool? I am SO there!

Looks like yall had a great trip to Fort Worth. Sorry I couldn't meet up with you!

GEB said...

Looks like a great summer. Am impressed by Kennan's fearlessness leaping into the pool. You'll have to tell me where you got those flotation devices--I'm looking for something small enough for the baby so we can take her in a canoe with us this fall.

Anonymous said...

I am sad that the pictures of your dad killing the rat didn't make the cut!