search engines

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Fun in the Snow!

Yesterday we enjoyed our first snow! It started sometime in the middle of the night and lasted through the early evening. Kennan and Kenny braved the cold first to go to school and work, and then had some fun playing in the snow!
Kennan enjoying some snow before school.
I'm gonna get you daddy!
And he's off!!!



Warming up over a glass of hot chocolate...
Cheers!
Our holly bush!
My poor little, pink-eyed baby girl...

It has warmed up today and the snow and icicles are melting. But, my boys enjoyed it while it lasted!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like good Christmas time fun but my heart went out to sweet little Brayden having to watch from the window. Darn Pink Eye!

Anonymous said...

Pretty snow. We have only had a little dusting so far. I do hope we get more snow here this year.

Sorry about the pinkeye, hopefully it will be gone soon.

mindy said...

FUN snow pictures!!! I LOVE snow, and I hope we get some too! Sorry about the pink eye:(

Alisa said...

How did you in Texas have snow before us in Washington?! No fair!! Hope Brayden's eye clears up -- that girl wants to play!

Rachel Kerbel said...

oh- we just got snow too! i was so excited about it! we didn't have enough to sled, but i sure did love the coziness of it!

i hate that pink eye for you! we struggled with that last year about this time with carson (for 6 weeks!)-i finally had to take him to the ophthalmologist and he said it was a staph infection (treated differently than pink eye). i TOTALLY feel for you! hopefully everything will clear up in time for Christmas:)

happy snowing!

Anna said...

I hope it snows when I come up that way. Which by the way is 23-28 we are hoping to come to the late christmas eve service at your church! Anyways I will call you soon.

Anonymous said...

Love the snow pictures. Sorry the kids have pink eye that is not fun at all. My mom and I passe that back and forth between us for a few weeks this fall, it stinks!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that would be passed not passe oops!

Kristen Ballard said...

What fun! You get the best of both worlds- you get to live in the great state of Texas, but you still get your far share of snow!!
Looks like fun

judahmo said...

I can't believe that you guys have been able to play in the snow before those of us still in New Jersey! How does that happen?
Shannon