My baby was 9 months old on Friday. I cannot believe it! I think what really gets me is that she will be 1 in 3 months!!! She had her 9 month check up today and is weighing in at 14lbs 12oz (2%), 27in (32%). We have a petite little girl on our hands! Brayden has had a busy month! Here is what she is doing at 9 months...
*She started waving on April 18
*She learned to play peek a boo on April 22
*She started crawling on April 25
*She is now in a big girl car seat (facing backwards of course)
*She is getting better and better at eating solids
*Her toys are not cool enough, so she chooses to play with Kennan's things and is obsessed with paper!
*She is a very social baby and becomes offended quite easily if you don't acknowledge her
*She has mastered the temper tantrum...she will cry and throw her head down to the ground if you take away something she is playing with
*She has the best smile!
4 comments:
I believe it all except the temper tantrum stuff. She's way to precious for that nonsense. I love you Brayden.
-Grammy
She really has changed the last few months. I can't believe how small she is!! I had HUGE children, though, so 14 lbs. is a 4 month old for me!!!
Are y'all still in NJ? I'm forgetting the timeline of everything.
She is so precious!
Trey had his 9 mo appt yesterday and was also 27 in, but he's 4lb heavier, so would look quite a bit chubbier than your sweet little one :) I'm having a college student redo my header/blog so if you don't win the contest you'll have to check her out!
Post a Comment