search engines

Monday, December 10, 2007

Jill's Wedding!!!!

It FINALLY happened!! Jill and Ryan got married this weekend! It was a beautiful wedding and Jill looked like a Barbie doll. Here are LOTS of pictures!

With the beautiful bride
Beth, Jill, me, and Courtney
With Jarod

With Kristen and Steffi
Dad, Mom, me, Kyle, and Brayden
With my date, my brother Kyle (everyone thought he was my husband!!)
Reagan and Brayden

Reagan has the touch!!! With Anna
With Chad
Beth caught the bouquet!!!
Some of the class of 1999 (I have known some of these people for 15 years!)
With Elizabeth and Reagan


I have more pictures from the weekend that I will share later. Brayden and I head back to NJ this evening so I will update in a few days! I miss my boys!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not real sure why I gave the #1 sign in the class pic! But it was a fun weekend.

Kristen Ballard said...

It was so fun to see all you 99ers. Jason, my husband, went to Mansfield High, so he doesn't understand how I can be friends with people that I wasn't even in class with.
You got some great pictures- I was so mad at myself for forgetting the camera.
So, I also have comments about your other posts!! Keenan is PRECIOUS! He looks like you, for sure. The pictures of him holding Brayden are priceless. I so treasure those pics of Walker holding Lucy's bottle or trying to hold her when she was 2 and 3 weeks old.
It looks like y'all have a great life with great friends in NJ. That must make it easier to live away from home.
Thanks for sending me the picture of me and Rach.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so pretty! Looks like y'all had a fun weekend. I still can't believe how huge your brother has gotten. He looks really tall when your dad is in the picture too! He looks like he belongs with your uncle's boys. :)

Anna said...

I was wondering why I didn't make the cut! Thanks for adding me!! It was so good to spend a little time with you. I can't wait until yall are hopefully alot closer. We will definately have to see each other of the break.

Michael and Elizabeth Sullivan said...

Love all the pictures! I had so much fun last weekend, but of course it left me wishing we all lived closer. Maybe one of these days. I can only hope there is another shot of us all together. The one you have up is the only one I have seen thus far. Rea had it up on myspace as well... and I do not care for the eye roll & mouth wide open look - Thanks to Samantha's perfect timing on her wardrobe malfunction!

Anonymous said...

Love them! I definetly think that I had the best-looking bridemaids ever. All of you girls looked beautiful. Thanks so much for being apart of it. Jill

Anonymous said...

What a fun post to read. So neat to see all the pics of the SCS crowd. Looks like ya'll have a blast. Have a great Christmas!