.JPG)
Kennan has been LOVING bathtime lately! He has discovered how to put his whole body under water, except for his face. He loves to do this and wants me to take a picture everytime! Don't worry...Kenny is a lifeguard!! Maybe this means he will enjoy swimming this summer??

Kennan wanted to take a shower with me this morning...and took matters into his own hands. He climbed into the bathtub and had a seat! I went to find him and he was saying "sower, sower"!! He was ready!
.JPG)
After bathtime, he loves to run into the living room in his towel. This evening he actually squatted and peed on the floor....this might have to be a ritual that is stopped!
.JPG)
Enjoying a chocolate Easter bunny with daddy. I think he kind of looks like Kenny with chocolate drooling down his chin. What do you think?
.JPG)
Cowboy Kennan!
.JPG)
I am not sure if he is a real cowboy with the Spiderman pajamas and all!

23 weeks!! Only 17 more to go!
5 comments:
Travis would be so proud of the Spider Man PJ's!!! :-) Cute preggo picture!!
J
Kennan is such a character! Sounds (and looks) like he keeps life interesting. Only a couple more weeks till I see all of you!
Evan loves to run into the living room after bathtime too. He does it everytime. Luckily he never peed on the floor, except while potty training that is.
At least you have a reason to be awake at night! I've always heard that baby's schedules are reversed.
You need to enter that first photo into a photo contest. His face looks so sweet and cute! What a little character he is - gotta love it.
Post a Comment